The purpose of the symposium is the exchange of scientific information, the establishment of scientific contacts and planning on this basis of joint scientific research in the field of fundamental and applied problems of reliability and quality; as well as communication of scientists, industry representatives, specialists, applicants and graduate students:
• on fundamental and applied problems of reliability, safety and quality of design, production, operation and maintenance of complex high-tech technical products;
on the problems of the development and implementation of methods and means of improving the reliability and quality of innovative information and communication technologies in science, industry and education;
• on problems of training highly qualified personnel.
This will allow us to comprehensively assess the status of work, develop and implement optimal schemes and ways for the development of basic and applied research, high technology, and education, which is confirmed by many years of international practice.
Areas of work
- System bases of reliability, quality, safety
- Physical-mathematical methods and models to ensure reliability and quality
- Information technology in design and production
- Reliability and quality of aviation, space and railway equipment
- Information technology testing and certification of products and services
- Methods and tools for measuring electrical and non-electrical quantities
- Diagnostics and product quality control
- Technological problems of improving the reliability and quality of products
- Reliability of biological and ecological systems and devices
- Flawproof methods to ensure reliability
- Renovation of facilities and objects of material production
- Problems of economic and legal security
- Information and communication technology in education
Publication of articles
The collection of articles "Proceedings of the International Symposium Reliability and Quality" is a peer-reviewed journal that is included in the bibliographic database. Russian Science Citation Index .
To place your articles in the RISC system, a license agreement is required.
The book of works will be published by the beginning of the symposium work and distributed to participants who paid the registration fee during its work. The Organizing Committee does not assume responsibility for the distribution of the book of works.
Reports of no more than 10 mp (with illustrations, tables and bibliography) are sent on electronic media or sent by e-mail, and also duplicated on paper in 1 copy. with the application of the participant's application, information about the authors and the examination report about the absence of information in the materials that are prohibited to be published in the open press. The article should contain UDC, as well as the title, list of authors, abstract and keywords in Russian and English. Detailed information is available in the section. "Participants".
A prerequisite is that the report contains at least two references to articles posted in previous issues of the journal "Proceedings of the International Symposium Reliability and Quality" or in the journal "Reliability and quality of complex systems".
For the best publications, the Organizing Committee issues recommendations for the publication of the best materials in Higher Attestation Commission journals: «Measuring equipment», «Telecommunication», «Heavy machinery», «University proceedings. Volga region. Technical science», «Measurements. Monitoring. Management. Control» и «Reliability and quality of complex systems».
Planned Symposium Events
• Exposition «Science and high-tech production of the twenty-first century».
• International Correspondence Scientific and Technical Conference of Young Scientists, Specialists and Students « Innovative technologies in design and production».
• School of Young Scientists « Fundamentals and applied studies of reliability problems».
• Competition of student research and innovation projects.
• Short-term training courses for teachers on the subject «Quality management and ensuring the reliability of complex technical systems» (volume 72 hours) with the issuance of state certificate. Mandatory pre-registration of participants.
• Excursions to the museum-estate of M.Yu. Lermontov «Tarkhany», Crystal Museum in Nikolsk and other sights of the Penza region.
The history of the symposium
The symposium has a long history, which began with scientific and technical conferences on the problems of reliability of electronic equipment, conducted since 1984. by department of "Design and manufacture of radio equipment" Penza State University in Penza. The geography, the list of participants, the topics of the reports gradually expanded and as a result the conference turned into an international symposium. Since 1996, the symposium has been held at the Birch Grove sanatorium, located in the picturesque green area of the Sursky reservoir, 25 km from Penza.